Madonnarama has learned some really cool details on the MDNA Tour…
If you don’t want any spoilers, look away now, if you can’t wait for the exclusive, then enjoy…
- We already confirmed that Turn up the Radio is part of the setlist and can now report that the song has been revisited into a fabulous electro-rock version with pumping beats and electric guitars.
- A new track that has been added to the setlist is fan-favourite I’m Addicted from the MDNA album!
It sounds a lot like the album version with a few added sounds to give it a better live impact.
- One of the songs being considered for this tour is none other than Like a Virgin.
The song has been reworked using Abel Korzeniowski’s Evgeni’s Waltz from the W.E. soundtrack. Madonna tried adapting the song to the music, but apparently isn’t convinced with the result.
We can’t confirm if this version will be part of the setlist…
In case you haven’t heard Evgeni’s Waltz, here is a preview…
- We previously reported that Candy Shop and Human Nature were never rehearsed. They were in fact playing around with the original Sticky & Sweet Tour demos for both songs.
According to our sources, different studio versions exist. The early versions of Candy Shop had a more chill vibe to it and also included a few lyrics from Erotica.
The Human Nature demos are similar to the album version with an added piano outro leading into Like a Virgin.
Again, we can’t confirm those will be used for the MDNA Tour…
Our previous posts on the MDNA World Tour spoilers:
- THE MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012 – Setlist Spoilers Part 1
- THE MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012 – Spoilers – Madonna to collaborate with Kalakan
- THE MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012 – Setlist Spoilers Part 3
- THE MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012 – Setlist Spoilers Part 4
Stay tuned for more exclusive Madonna info, only at Madonnarama!
Big Thanks to The Beautiful Sinner